Travellers set up next door to Archant Print on St Andrews Business Park
- Credit: Archant
Travellers have set up camp on the outskirts of Thorpe St Andrew, near Norwich.
Around eight caravans are now parked by the Archant Print building on St Andrews Business Park.
It is understood that they were recently situated on the nearby Broadland Business Park.
A spokesperson for Broadland District Council said: 'Officers made a visit to this site yesterday and met with staff at Archant.
'They also carried out a further visit and welfare assessment today. As this is privately owned land, any eviction notice will be required to be issued from the land owner.
You may also want to watch:
'After speaking with Archant and offering support, the council has been informed that Archant are speaking with solicitors about this and we are expecting an update this afternoon.'
There have also been reports that a group of travellers have moved onto land next to the Castle Carvery Racecourse on Salhouse Road.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?