Travellers move onto Thickthorn Park and Ride site
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A group of travellers have moved onto the Park and Ride site at Thickthorn.
The group moved onto the site, on the outskirts of Norwich, after previously arriving at the Harford Park and Ride.
A spokesperson for Norfolk County Council confirmed services to and from the site are still running and the usual processes will be followed to get the group to move on.
Norfolk Constabulary are also aware of the encampment.
A spokesperson for the force said: 'We are liaising with the land owner, which is the county council, and a protocol meeting is being held this afternoon to discuss what is happening.'
It is believed the group arrived at the site late last night.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash