Travel disruption on the Norwich to Liverpool Lime Street line
- Credit: Archant
Urgent repairs to a bridge at Manea in Cambridgeshire has caused disruption for the Norwich to Liverpool Lime Street line.
East Midlands Trains (EMT) have warned passengers to expect disruption throughout the day.
All trains are unable to run in either direction between Peterborough and Ely.
Buses will replace trains between the two stations and EMT have warned that this will add at least an extra hour onto journey times.
If you are travelling from Norwich to Liverpool, change at Ely for a replacement bus service to Peterborough and change at Peterborough if travelling from the Midlands and North to Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Any EMT train tickets will be valid on board Greater Anglia services between Ely and Norwich.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner