Disruption as trains cancelled
- Credit: Archant
There are disruptions to train services this morning with a number of services cancelled.
The 6.02am Cambridge to Norwich, 6.14 Lowestoft to Ipswich, 6.45 Norwich to Lowestoft and 7.33 Lowestoft to Norwich, 7.43 Norwich to Great Yarmouth and 8.18 Great Yarmouth to Norwich have been cancelled due to train faults.
There are also delays to the 6.33 Norwich to Cambridge, running eight minutes late and the 7.16 Sheringham to Norwich, which will no longer call at Cromer or West Runton.
The 7.48 Lowestoft to Norwich will call at Somerleyton and Brundall to make up for earlier train faults.
Greater Anglia said: "Due to a train fault, the 5.53 Cromer to Norwich service has been delayed.
You may also want to watch:
This has had a knock on effect through North Walsham to other services."
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre