Train faults cause cancellations between Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and London
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Rail passengers are facing more disruption, with delays and cancellations.
Rail operator Greater Anglia said a train fault on Tuesday morning had triggered cancellations.
Cancelled services were the 6.52am and 8.09am from Norwich to Great Yarmouth, the 7.30am and 8.46am from Great Yarmouth to Norwich.
A train fault also means the 10.05am Norwich to Lowestoft service and the 10.57am Lowestoft to Norwich services cancelled.
And passengers travelling between Norwich and London have also been affected by problems.
You may also want to watch:
A signalling fault meant the 9am Liverpool Street to Norwich service started from Colchester, the 9.30am Norwich to Liverpool Street service was delayed at Chelmsford, the 10am from Liverpool Street to Norwich was started from Ipswich and the 10am Norwich to Liverpool Street service was delayed at Ipswich.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies