Wrights Mazda expanding to Beccles
Wrights Mazda is expanding its family business with a new �750,000 dealership, set to open in September, on a one-acre site at Beccles.
After 26 years as an established Mazda dealership in Norwich and 21 years operating its Mazda service and repair centre at Lowestoft, Wrights Mazda is building on its well-established roots and plans to continue its renowned reputation for superior customer service at Beccles and the surrounding areas.
The 12-week build of the new dealership is fully under way at the former Taylor Electrical premises in Common Lane North, Beccles. The new site will have a half-acre used car display, a fully-equipped two-bay workshop, valeting bays, parts and accessory sales and a stylish new showroom that will house six new Mazda display models.
The new improved servicing and repair operation in Beccles is a 10-minute drive from its Lowestoft site in London Road South, thus minimising any inconvenience to existing customers. With Beccles town centre a few minutes walk away from the new facilities, many customers may choose to drop in their cars for service and then explore the shopping on offer. Also serving the towns of Halesworth, Bungay, Harleston and Southwold, it will bring the Mazda range within easy reach of these areas, giving everyone a choice of products they have not had before.
The plan is to keep Wrights' Lowestoft premises for used cars. Some staff will move to Beccles from the Lowestoft and Norwich operations but the expansion will not result in any job losses.
You may also want to watch:
Gordon Wright, dealer principal of Wrights Mazda of Beccles and son of founder John Wright, said: 'It's a good time for us to expand our business, as the Mazda range is stronger than ever.
'The new dealership will be located in an area with an abundance of retail outlets, giving us exposure to a vast number of potential customers, and we, of course, hope to retain all our existing customers by offering a collection and delivery service if they find they cannot make the short journey to us in Beccles.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
'Some staff from our Norwich and Lowestoft branches will move to the new dealership, bringing with them their experience and friendly customer service to ensure we replicate the success of our current business. There will also be employment opportunities in the future at our Beccles branch as the business continues to grow,' he added.
For more information about the new Wrights Mazda showroom at Beccles or to find out more about the Mazda range telephone Wrights Mazda on 01603 427011, or visit the Norwich branch in Cromer Road.