Wild time for Lions, tiger and an electric butterfly
- Credit: supplied
Holden group had a wild time at the Norwich Motor Show organised by Wroxham and Hoveton Lions Club.
With the event, held at the Norfolk Showground last weekend, a great family day out Holden had some fun by 'dressing up' some of its cars which worked a treat with the visitors to its stand.
Decals were used to turn the vertically-opening scissor doors of the 100% electric Twizy into butterfly wings. The transformation stole the show with children who wanted to have their picture taken in it.
And the new Renault Captur crossover was tiger-striped while a Honda Civic dressed to impress in the colours of the 2013 British Touring Car Championship-winning Honda Yuasa Racing team.
Holden also took a Dacia Duster, Volvo XC90 and Honda CR-V – all of them family cars to suit a smaller budget right through to the upper end.
You may also want to watch:
The motor group also invited the RSPB on to its stand as it wanted to help an environmental company with its fund-raising efforts. The RSPB held a raffle to win £400 worth of camping equipment and a lucky dip.
Holden handed out balloons and handfuls of sweets and really got into the family atmosphere which, as family business, is important to it. Holden is proud to support the Lions motor show and is looking forward to next year's event.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
All of the vehicles are now back at the showrooms waiting for people to test-drive them, but look out for tiger-striped Renault Captur on display at Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich from Monday to Saturday.