When it comes to TV adverts you have to hand it to Honda
- Credit: Honda
The UK'S favourite TV car adverts have been revealed and Honda has grabbed the top two places.
Its Hands advert was an easy winner with more than 12 million views, followed by the Japanese company's An Impossible Made Possible ad in second spot.
Third place went to one of two Chevrolet adverts in the top 10 with the American company's Outstanding Design ad in third followed by its LifeTest promotion in fourth. In fifth place was Volkswagen's Play the Road campaign.
The rest of the top 10 has Commuter Hijack by Volvo in sixth, Toyota's Real Deal in seventh, eighth goes to MINI's Not Normal 2013, followed by Land Rover's Driven Challenges: Pikes Peak taking ninth place and the New Audi R8 V10 plus slotting in at 10th.
The study was conducted by Visible Measures and analysed more than 8.1 billion video views on the internet last year.
You may also want to watch:
Mallory Russell, director of content for Visible Measures, said: 'This list isn't full of standard auto ads, the kind where a car drives around as a voiceover discusses its features. All of these ads have engaged viewers because they tell stories and show how a vehicle is more than a mode of transportation, it's part of a lifestyle.
'Honda's Hands tells the history of the brand in a creative way, engaging viewers by wondering what the hands will create next. While a campaign like MINI's Not Normal shows the fun that the brand inspires and brings to consumers' lives.'
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England