Warning for Norwich City and Newcastle United fans travelling by rail after broken down train causes cancellations on Norwich to London line
- Credit: Archant © 2012
A broken-down train is causing cancellations on the Norwich to London mainline service.
Greater Anglia said the train, which broke down at Diss, was now out of the way and all lines had now reopened.
However, in a statement on its website the company said: 'There will be cancellations to some mainline services between Norwich and London whilst the service is restored.
'Customers with advance purchase tickets are able to travel on any available service. Advance purchase ticket restrictions for Liverpool Street - Norwich services are suspended until further notice.
'We thank you for your patience and understanding.'
You may also want to watch:
It warned people travelling to tonight's football match at Carrow Road to be aware of the disruption, and leave extra time.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub