Video: Watch the snow roll in over Norwich
- Credit: Simon Finlay
Forecasters in Norwich have captured the arrival of today's snow in a time-lapse video.
WeatherQuest, based at the University of East Anglia, used its webcam to record the moving clouds and increasingly heavy snow shower this lunch time.
Forecaster Phil Garner said he expected just light snow showers over the next few days.
But the forecaster said: 'I don't think there will be a great deal more in terms of amounts today. There are some light showers coming from the north.
'We're expecting 1cm to 2cm. Showers will be very isolated overnight so no major accumulations.
You may also want to watch:
'But it is going to be a really cold night tonight. Parts of Norfolk will be down to minus eight degrees. Much colder than last night and that has the knock on effect of ice.
'We will get a few flurries tomorrow and it's mainly dry for Thursday and Friday. The next risk of snow for us seems to be for Sunday with a front coming from the west bringing more organised snow across.'
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time