Updated: Major delays on trains into and out of Norwich
Train passengers heading into and out of Norwich face major delays this morning.
Signalling problems are causing disruption at Norwich with delays of up to 30 minutes.
The 9am Greater Anglia service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich was cancelled. The 9.30am London to Norwich will terminate at Ipswich and the 11am London to Norwich train has been cancelled.
It is hoped normal service will resume by mid-morning.
A Network Rail spokesman said: 'Staff are attending and we have more en route. We're sorry for the delays this morning.'
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, East Midlands Trains' service from Liverpool to Norwich has been disrupted by a landslide between Liverpool and Manchester.
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options planned for you, use the National Rail Enquiries real time Journey Planner or call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50.