Traffic delays on A47 south of Norwich
Work on overhead power lines on the A47 south of Norwich is causing major traffic delays this morning.
From today, a contraflow is in operation on the eastbound carrageway of the A47 Southern Bypass, between the A11 and the A140.
Both eastbound and westbound traffic is travelling on the eastbound carriageway while the westbound lane is closed to allow engineers to replace wires on the overhead power line.
The work is due to last until August 5.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk