Delays on Norfolk roads as traffic builds
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Traffic has been moving slowly on a couple of stretches of road in the west of the county this morning (Thursday, May 27).
There have been delays for those travelling between Fakenham and Swaffham.
Average speeds of 25mph have been reported between the Splashes and B1145 near West Lexham.
Traffic is also being delayed by at least six minutes at Gayton.
AA Roadwatch states delays are increasing on the westbound carriage between the B1145 and Wells Wondy Lane.
You may also want to watch:
There are average speeds of 30mph being reported.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash