The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
- Credit: Archant
Across Norfolk this week a range of planned roadworks and closures will be taking place that could easily cause delays to your journey. Here's a look at some of them:
• A140 at Farrow Road: On December 15 and December 16 a road closure will be in place from the Earlham Road roundabout to Bowthorpe Road as Norfolk County Council replace lights on 18 lanterns.
• A148 at Cromer: Temporary traffic lights will remain in operation until December 16 as UK Power Networks install a electricity supply for Cromer Cemetery.
• Alex Moorhouse Way at Costessey: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from December 17 until December 22 as Norfolk County Council carry out engineering work.
• A140 at Dickleburgh: Until December 14 temporary traffic lights will be in place as Norfolk County Council complete engineering work.
You may also want to watch:
• A148 at West Rudham: From December 14 until December 16 temporary traffic lights will be in place to allow Anglian Water to install a new water supply.
• A1064 at Filby: Stop/go boards will be in operation from December 14 until December 16 to allow Norfolk County Council to clear a ditch.
Keep up to date with the region's travel news by visiting our live traffic map.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 6 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 7 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 8 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 9 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods