Talent shows bid for Red Nose Day
EMG Motor Group is looking to showcase local talent for a good cause. The group, which has eight dealerships in the region, is planning open mic events at its Kia sites at Thetford, King's Lynn and Cambridge for Red Nose Day, of which Kia is a supporting partner.
EMG regional manager Jeff Goodacre said EMG was looking to hold talent nights at its Kia showrooms to help local performers by giving them the opportunity to play to an audience and help a good cause at the same time.
'We can offer people an opportunity to perform in front of an audience of family and friends,' he explained.
The event would be held at the Kia dealerships on Saturday, March 16 – the day after Red Nose Day. There would be no charge for people to attend but there would be fund-raising and a collection.
EMG is now trying to find out if there is a demand from local performers for the events.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested can contact sales manager John Pratt at Thetford on 01842 766626, email firstname.lastname@example.org, sales manager Michael Devlin at King's Lynn on 01533 770060 or email@example.com or sales manager Byron Giles at Cambridge on 01223 472000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time