Steve joins van centre
Norwich Volkswagen van centre, Robinsons, has boosted its senior management team with the appointment of a dedicated service manager.
Steve Scott, from Wymondham, has joined the Heigham Street dealership, and brings with him more than 25 years of servicing expertise.
The 40-year-old began his automotive career as an apprentice and has worked for various leading automotive brands in the area before progressing to senior managerial roles.
Business success at Robinsons Van Centre has led to the arrival of the dedicated role.
Steve explains: 'This is a new and exciting challenge for both the business and myself.
You may also want to watch:
'I aim to help bring a breath of fresh air to the Robinsons service team and continue to develop the high level of customer service that people have come to expect.
Riccardo Morabito, brand manager at Robinson Van Centre, said: 'Steve has a superb track record and we believe his enthusiasm and expertise makes him the ideal person to launch his new role and continue to strengthen the business for van drivers in the area.'
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith