Section of busy road in Lowestoft to be closed with traffic diverted
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists could face delays as part of a busy road is temporarily closed.
Traffic will be diverted as road repairs are carried out overnight for two evenings next month on the A1117 Bridge Road in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out the work, it is set to take place between 9pm and 5am for two evenings from April 5 to April 7 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out with traffic restrictions on Bridge Road.
It states the A1117 Bridge Road will be "closed from the junction of Harbour Road to the roundabout of Normanston Drive" for "signing and road marking works."
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running along the A1117, A47, A12, A1117 and vice versa will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 7 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 8 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 10 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended