Satisfied customers key to Thurlow Nunn’s award win
- Credit: supplied
Staff at car retailer Thurlow Nunn are celebrating after being presented with a highly-coveted Vauxhall customer excellence award.
The yearly award by the British manufacturer recognises and rewards top-performing retailers for the quality of service they give to their customers, using only customer satisfaction as the judging criteria.
To celebrate this special accolade, regional director Gary Osborn and his team were presented with their customer excellence award at the dealership, whose sites at Great Yarmouth, Diss and Beccles contributed collectively to winning the award.
Gary said: 'We're delighted with this achievement and would like to thank all of our customers for representing us in such a positive light in Vauxhall's satisfaction surveys and therefore helping us to secure this incredible award.
'When a customer visits our dealership, they can feel confident that they will be receiving truly dedicated customer service. Indeed, as we are so committed to customer care, we'll be doing our very best to ensure that we score even higher next year.'
You may also want to watch:
The retailer in East Anglia was one of the 66 Vauxhall dealers in the country with highest and most impressive combined scores from Vauxhall's purchase satisfaction and service satisfaction surveys, calculated at the end of last year.
Customers are invited to take part in both surveys after buying a new Vauxhall and having their vehicle serviced for the first or second time. More than 129,000 responses were collected by Vauxhall last year to help generate an accurate, long-term picture of customer experience.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
David Doublett, Vauxhall's head of customer care operations for the UK and Ireland, said: 'At Vauxhall, we recognise that Thurlow Nunn has gone that extra mile to help our customers and make their purchasing and servicing experiences as positive as possible.
'The award really is a representation of the hard work that's gone into their consistent standards and all-round high performance.'
Thurlow Nunn was presented with a plaque to display, a special logo has been placed beside its name in the Vauxhall dealer locator and staff received commemorative badges.
For further information and details of the entire Vauxhall range visit www.thurlownunn-vauxhall.co.uk