Sales success for new dealership
Vauxhall dealer Thurlow Nunn in Norwich is celebrating some fantastic results, having exceeded its new car sales target for the first part of 2012, hitting an impressive 110pc of the target.
Customers have been flocking to the retailer in Hall Road since Thurlow Nunn acquired it in February to check out the dealership's fantastic deals, such as Vauxhall's Flexible Finance offer, which allows motorists to drive away a brand new car with 0pc APR for up to five years and no minimum deposit.
Ali May-Khalil, regional manager at Thurlow Nunn, said: 'We're delighted to have achieved such fantastic results during our first few months of business in Norwich. Our great range of Vauxhall cars ensures that we are able to provide customers with a vehicle perfectly suited to their lifestyle, and we are pleased that this has been reflected in our sales.
'We are confident that we can continue to exceed our targets while still providing quality customer service and I would like to congratulate our sales team on a brilliant job.'
Thurlow Nunn's success builds on Vauxhall's latest figures which showed the biggest leap in year-on-year real sales in March, with 3,701 more cars sold than in March 2011.
You may also want to watch:
The figures lifted Vauxhall's retail share by 1.46pc and revealed its growing appeal to private buyers, with cars like the recently-launched Astra GTC dominating its class in the retail sector with 1,773 sales in March.
For details of offers and vehicles available from Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall visit the dealership in Hall Road, Norwich, telephone 0844 324 7410 or visit the website at www.thurlownunn-vauxhall.co.uk
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 7 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to it roof
- 10 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns