Road to close with traffic diverted for bridge works
- Credit: Google Maps
A road is set to be closed temporarily with traffic diverted as work is carried out on a bridge.
Suffolk Highways will be carrying out maintenance works in Ellough, near Beccles, next month.
With the work being carried out to Ellough Hall Bridge, it means that in order for the repairs to take place, Church Road will be closed between February 1 and February 3.
The works will be taking place from the "junction with Hulver Road going south for 110 metres."
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It states: "Ellough Hall Bridge, Ellough closed from the junction with Hulver Road for 110 metres southbound for maintenance work to bridge."
It adds: "There may be times where there will be no access through the site for pedestrians/cyclists."
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 5 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 6 Local pub splashes back into action
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 9 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 10 High school pupils isolating after positive Covid-19 test
A diversion route will be in operation throughout the works, along Church Road, Jay’s Hill Road, the B1127, Hulver Road, and vice versa.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads on our website via our Live Traffic Map.