Road set to be closed for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of possible delays as a road is closed for pothole repair work.
Traffic will be diverted as the work is carried out next Tuesday, September 8 on College Road in south Lowestoft.
With Suffolk County Council carrying out the work from 9.30am on September 8, diversions will be in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work is to be carried out along “the full length of the road.”
You may also want to watch:
While the work is taking place, it adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 10 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut