Retailer ‘Nunn-ber’ one for buyer satisfaction
It's been a vintage year for the Mile Cross Lane, Norwich, branch of Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn after it recorded an incredible 12 months of perfect purchase satisfaction survey results.
More than 90 surveys were returned showing a minimum score of nine out of 10 across every area of service, giving the retailer a well-deserved top spot for service satisfaction across all dealerships in the country.
The branch was taken over by Thurlow Nunn in March of last year, and since then the team has focused on providing a first-class service to its customers.
And retail operator Ali May-Khalil is extremely proud of their achievement.
'In my 17 years in the industry I've never known anything like it and neither have my peers.
You may also want to watch:
'In terms of the scores, it's just amazing – if you get just a single eight out of 10 score you drop the points and you won't get 100%.
'It prompted head office to write to us, and to be nationally recognised is an amazing achievement so we took the sales team out for a meal to celebrate.'
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
But what are the staff doing differently that warrants this kind of feedback?
'What they do really well is interact with the customers, they genuinely enjoy helping them and the sales manager meets every single one to thank them for their business,' explained Ali.
'It's nothing magical. What they offer is clear, regular communication with the customer from when they order the car to when it is delivered – they're always in touch. Right across both of our Norwich operations we pride ourselves in putting our customers first,' he added.
And for the past two months Thurlow Nunn's Hall Road branch has been joint number one in the purchase satisfaction survey.
Thurlow Nunn in Norwich has also raised its performance on the service side in regional surveys over the past 18 months while also seeing considerable growth in new car sales.