Repair centres in final at the double
East Bilney Coachworks, which has sites at East Bilney, near Dereham, and Norwich is celebrating after being named as finalists in the Peugeot and Citroen Independent Bodyshop of the Year Award 2012 for its continually high levels of service and customer care for the second year running.
The company, which employs 100 people, beat off stiff competition to be one of only a few finalists from the UK network of Peugeot and Citroen independent accident repair centres.
The East Bilney Coachworks repair centres will be presented with their certificates by Peugeot and Citroen district bodyshop development manager Bob Footner.
Launched in January 2012, the programme recognises excellence in accident repair and all of the Peugeot and Citroen bodyshops were measured on a monthly basis against a set of points-scoring criteria and key performance indicators, such as customer satisfaction and technical training.
Peugeot and Citroen's district bodyshop development manager worked closely with the accident repair centres to try and achieve the highest possible score.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Baldwin, director of East Bilney Coachworks, said: 'These awards are an acknowledgment of all the hard work the team has put in to be a finalist in Peugeot and Citroen Independent Bodyshop of the Year.
'This highlights that we are at the forefront of the accident repair industry.
- 1 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 8 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 9 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
'This achievement reinforces our commitment to delivering high quality and safe repairs, combined with outstanding customer care.'
He added: 'Well done to all the staff at our East Bilney and Norwich South sites for the second year running. Also we must thank Desira Motor Group and Walkers of King's Lynn which were kind enough to nominate us to be their approved repairers.'
Commenting on the award Adrian Mossop, Peugeot and Citroen accident repair programme manager, said: 'The accident repair sector is a vital part of our industry and I'm pleased that East Bilney Coachworks has been recognised as being one of the very best bodyshops in the UK.
'This clearly demonstrates the team's commitment to delivering a first-class service to Peugeot and Citroen customers.'