Reepham motoring with classic car and bike festival
- Credit: supplied
The first Reepham Festival of Classic Cars and Bikes will take place on Sunday, September 28.
Peter Fitzjohn and Brian Hope, who are on the organising committee of the popular annual Reepham Music Festival, have teamed up with fellow classic car enthusiasts to plan an event in the town's Market Place around selected classic car marques, such as Rolls-Royce, MG, Triumph and TR, Porsche, Lotus and Jaguar, along with motorbikes from the 1930s, 40s and 50s.
The Festival of Classic Cars and Bikes will also feature outstanding examples of other favourites such as the powerful AC Cobra, American 'muscle cars' and historic military vehicles.
Local traders will be providing refreshments and live music will be playing at the King's Arms for the many visitors it is hoped the festival will attract.
The town centre will be closed to through traffic for the day, which means that visitors can view the gathered classic vehicles in safety.
You may also want to watch:
To reserve your free spaces to display classic cars and motorcycles email email@example.com
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way