Powercut in Trowse causes road closure and bus problems
A powercut in the village of Trowse last night has caused a road closure and travel problems which will last until tomorrow afternoon.
Electricity was lost in 120 homes around 1am this morning, causing engineers on White House Lane to carry out emergency repairs to an underground high voltage cable.
These repairs have caused closure of the road because it is too narrow for traffic lights to be put in place.
Passengers who plan to get the 587 Anglian bus to White Horse Lane tonight have been told that the bus will stop at Europa Way on the last six services from 17.10pm and every half hour after that until 18.40.
And on the 588 Anglian bus service tonight the last three buses will stop at Europa Way.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow morning the 7.25am service will have one bus operating both the 587 and 588 service and will go from the White Horse Pub.
Then the 8.12am, 8.25am and 8.55am will run from Trowse pub to the city with a normal service operating again from 4pm.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs