Road closure in Poringland due to emergency water works
- Credit: Google
Emergency water works in Poringland have resulted in Stoke Road being closed.
The road will be closed from today, October 11 until Wednesday, October 13, so Anglian Water can repair a burst water main.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: “Our teams are repairing a burst water main on Stoke Road, Poringland this week.
"Due to the location of the repair a road closure is required until the work is completed for the safety of the team working and local road users.
"A diversion is in place and we would like to thank everyone for their patience while we complete this emergency work.”
First has announced its charcoal line bus service will be affected and will operate a diversion via Arminghall.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town