Partnership off to flying start
- Credit: supplied
Dingles Toyota in Norwich has signed a new joint partnership with Norwich International Airport.
The dealership, in nearby Delft Way, has supplied a sign-written Toyota Aygo for use by airport marketing and promotions assistant Rachel Newton when she visits regional travel agents and attends various promotional events within the airport's catchment area.
Andrew Bell, chief executive officer for Norwich International Airport, said: 'We are excited about our new partnership with Dingles, a well-established local company, on this venture and we look forward to working with them in the future.'
Initial conversations began when Brendon Lansdowne, who manages Dingles' Norwich Business Centre, supplied Norwich International Airport with a Toyota Hilux, which it uses out and about on the runway. As a result, Dingles hopes to maintain this relationship.
Managing director John Dingle said: 'This is an excellent opportunity for both parties, as it sees the start of a local business relationship. It's an opportunity that will drive awareness for both businesses while the Aygo is out representing Norwich International Airport around the local county, so look out for the little silver Aygo.'
You may also want to watch:
The Toyota Aygo is on sale from £7,995 – visit www.dingles.co.uk for more information.
Goodbye Grey Skies, Hello Blue – visit www.norwichinternational.com
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown