Open weekend will celebrate Subaru dealer’s happy return
- Credit: Andy russell
Constitution Motors is looking forward to seeing old and new customers when it holds an open weekend to celebrate the return of the Subaru franchise to the Norwich motor retailer.
The event on Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 9 marks the retailer in Constitution Hill, Norwich, becoming a Subaru main dealer again after a six-year absence.
Managing director Ian Coates said it was very exciting to be relaunching the Subaru franchise.
'We are celebrating the return of Subaru,' he said. 'Because it is the return of Subaru it would be nice to see some old friends and customers.'
The open weekend, being run from 10am to 4pm each day, will give people the chance to view and test-drive the whole range of Subaru all-wheel drive cars and sport utility vehicles with XV, Outback diesel automatic and Forester diesel manual demonstrators and the exciting BRZ sports coupe also in the showroom.
You may also want to watch:
It is hoped that more than 100 people will visit the revamped showroom over the two-day event to take advantage of some special deals and offers including a free prize draw open to everyone who goes to the launch weekend while any vehicle, new or used, bought over the weekend will get free MOT tests for life.
There are also special finance offers on all new Subarus bought using Subaru's personal contract purchase (PCP) scheme with the manufacturer giving customers a deposit allowance of up to £1,000.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
The weekend will also give customers the chance to find out more about Constitution Motors's new Simply Hyundai brand. The dealership, which was a Hyundai dealer for more than 20 years, is still an approved Hyundai service and repair centre and sells pre-registered and nearly-new Hyundais.
Mr Coates said of the new era for the family-owned and run dealership: 'Everything is dovetailing together.'
For more information telephone the dealership on 01603 788800 or visit www.constitutionmotors.co.uk or www.simplyhyundai.co.uk.