Norwich dealer’s custom bike show
Norwich Harley-Davidson is holding a custom bike show and open in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance on Saturday, July 30.
The event at the Ber Street dealership will showcase the very best in paint performance and custom with exhibitors attending from across the country including: Mag Europe which supplies a range of parts from Vance and Hines; Performance Machine; Battistinis, the UK's premier custom bike shop and distributer of Drag Specialities parts; 8 Ball custom paint, the UK's only authorised Harley-Davidson paint repair specialist and leaders of custom paintwork and airbrushing; Hawg Haven
Norwich custom shop and builders of bikes including Psy-bawg, Barnstormer and more recently bikes for the
Hairy Bikers and Charley Boorman's bobber. There will also be a bikini bike wash with a chance to have a photograph
with the girls from Platinum Lace Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
For entries into the custom show and information e-mail Steve Rider at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to enter your bike into the show attach three photographs and a brief description of it.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car