Norwich road reopened following crash
- Credit: Google Maps
Motorists and bus passengers faced delays after a two-vehicle crash blocked a Norwich road for nearly three hours.
A road traffic collision this morning had blocked the B1108 Watton Road in Colney, Norwich, near Spire Hospital, which led to disruptions to bus services.
A Norfolk police spokesman said they were called to the crash between a Vauxhall Corsa and Renault Clio at around 6.52am.
The crash caused the entire road to be blocked for nearly three hours but there were no reports of any injuries.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'We were called at 6.55am with reports of a collision in Watton Road, Colney.
You may also want to watch:
'We sent a rapid response vehicle to the scene, but the patient did not require hospital treatment.'
Norfolk police asked drivers to take an alternative route before the road was cleared at around 10am.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found