Norwich Audi previewing new TT Coupe
- Credit: Andy Russell
The new TT Coupe proved a hi-tech hit at a special preview at Norwich Audi.
Norwich Audi held a special two-day preview this week for the new TT Coupe.
A preview evening for invited guests was held at the dealership on Meridian Business Park, near Thorpe St Andrew, on Monday wityh the event given added glitz with Norwich jeweller Winsor Bishop having displays of Rolex watches.
And the TT Coupe was also at the dealership all day Tuesday for people to call in and get their first chance to see it in metal.
The new TT, now available to order for December deliveries, proved a hit with visitors, especially the hi-tech interior with its digital virtual cockpit based round a 12.3in high-resolution LCD display.
You may also want to watch:
The TT, priced £29,770 to £35,335, is launched in Sport and S line with 230PS 2.0 TFSI petrol and 184PS 2.0 TDI diesel engines. A 310PS TTS is on sale in October for March deliveries.
Visit www.norwich.audi.co.uk or telephone 01603 709200.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks