Park and ride service suspended
- Credit: Steve Adams
A Norwich park and ride service will be suspended until further notice as coronavirus restrictions reduce demand.
Konectbus has announced from December 29 the route 502 will not be running.
The 502 runs between Sprowston and Harford park and ride stops.
A Konectbus spokesman said: "This is due to a reduction in demand since our region moved into Tier 4 and an rising increase in cases across Norfolk. Route 501 will continue to run from Airport and Thickthorn Park and Ride."
Normal Monday to Friday timetables will be in place on all other routes between December 29 and December 31.
You may also want to watch:
No buses will run on New Year's Day, before resuming with a Saturday service on January 2.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown