Slow moving traffic across Norfolk and Waveney as rush hour begins
There are delays across the county's roads in Norwich, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth as rush hour begins.
In the city centre traffic is moving slow, with significant delays coming into and leaving Norwich on the A47 particularly in the Acle, Cringleford and Costessey areas.
Traffic is moving extremely slowly coming into Great Yarmouth, with long delays on the A47 entering and leaving the town, with further delays in Yarmouth itself due to temporary traffic lights on Southtown Road and Queen Anne's Road.
In Lowestoft, traffic is moving very slowly on around roundabouts on the A1117 in the town and also on Victoria Road.
Traffic is also moving slowly around the junction between Cotmer Road and the A146, as well as Bloodmoor Road, the A12 and London Road.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, there are long delays on the B1149 near Holt due to temporary traffic lights near the White Cottage Hotel and Holt church. In South Wooton there are delays on the A148 due to closures on Castle Rising Road as well as on the A149 surrounding King's Lynn.
- 1 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 6 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 7 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 8 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk