Roadworks to know about in Norfolk this week
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
If you're using the roads this week, here are some of Norfolk's new, ongoing, and finishing roadworks to help you plan ahead.
Diss Road between Thetford and Diss is closed near South Lopham until October 15.
There is a temporary speed limit of 30mph on the road until late November.
There is a diversion in place via Thetford, Ixworth, and Scole.
A burst water main near Runhall caused emergency works last week.
You may also want to watch:
The works and closure of Stone Lane is planned to end on October 13. The diversion is via Brandon Parva.
Besthorpe Road and Mile Road between Black Carr and Flaxlands will remain closed for ongoing works by Openreach.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
There is a diversion in place via New Buckenham and Attleborough.
Work on another burst water main in Loddon is almost complete, with plans to finish on October 11. Part of Ingloss Lane is closed and a diversion is in place via Broome Street and Stubbs Green.
There is also a small portion of The Street closed in Bramerton for drainage works to resolve flooding issues. The road will remain closed until October 17. There is a diversion in place via Surlingham and Rockland St Mary.
The Street in Erpingham is undergoing an emergency repair to a damaged fire hydrant, with the road planned to reopen on October 11. There is a diversion via the A140.
Mill Road in Wiggenhall St Germans is also closed to allow for sewer connection works. The road is planned to reopen on October 14. There is a diversion in place via Saddle Bow.
Gas mains replacement works in Salhouse Road in Norwich are ongoing, with a diversion via Wroxham Road. These works are planned to end in November.
The Grapes Hill improvements in Norwich are also ongoing, with a diversion via Mile End Road in place. These works are also planned to end in November.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.