Norfolk morning travel: Delays on parts of the A47
- Credit: Archant
There are some delays on the roads in Norfolk to be aware of this morning, Wednesday, November 24.
In Great Yarmouth, there are currently delays on the A47 eastbound on the A149 Acle New Road with an average speed of 15mph.
Elsewhere along the A47, drivers should also be aware of some traffic westbound between The Windle and Main Road.
On the other side of the city, there are delays of six minutes and increasing on the A47 eastbound, with speed currently around 15mph.
Queues are also forming on the A47 westbound between the B1108 Watton Road and Dereham Road.
In Norwich, there is slow traffic on the A11 Newmarket Road in both directions at the A140 Mile End Road.
There are reports of a crash on Elderbush Lane at Ludham Road near Catfield. Traffic is coping well.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 8 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
There are also reports of an obstruction in the road on the A47 at A140 Ipswich Road, however, traffic is also unaffected.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.