Morning traffic update: Delays in Norwich and on A47
- Credit: Archant
Traffic was beginning to build on roads in Norfolk this morning as people set off for work.
Here is where traffic was heaviest in the county.
There were delays on the A47 eastbound, near Honingham, and on the Acle Straight.
Temporary traffic lights due to roadworks in Holt Road, near Norwich Airport, were causing delays to journeys.
There were heavy queues on Mile End Road and Colman Road, heading into Norwich.
Traffic was delay on Newmarket Road heading into the city, on the roundabout where it meets Mile End Road.
People travelling on Dereham Road, near Bowthorpe Park and Mousehold Lane, near New Catton were also subject to slow moving traffic.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
Queues built up on the A10 at Hardwick Roundabout, towards King's Lynn.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.