Morning traffic: Delays following stalled truck and accident
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Drivers can expect delays on the A47 and A1075 following reports of a stalled truck and an accident this morning.
Traffic is moving slowly on the A1075 Norwich Road at the BP Petrol Station following reports of an accident. The road is partially blocked.
Elsewhere there are delays on the A47 near the Hockering turn off with the road partially blocked and queuing traffic for two miles due to a stalled truck.
The AA traffic live map says traffic is taking it in turns to pass which is affecting traffic between Norwich and Dereham. The delays are said to be easing on A47 Westbound between Dereham Road and Blind Lane, with an average speed of 15mph.
Delays of ten minutes is also reported on A47 Eastbound in Norfolk, although that too is said to be easing.
You may also want to watch:
An entry ramp closure due to construction on A47 Norwich Southern Bypass Westbound at A146 Loddon Road is causing delays of four minutes and affecting the slip road heading up towards the carriageway.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash