Road closed in village following ‘serious’ single vehicle crash
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske
A road has been closed and buses are currently not serving a coastal village following a crash.
Police are on the scene of a “serious” single vehicle collision on East Ruston Road, in Happisburgh, after being called at 8am this morning.
Police say other emergency vehicles are on the scene, including the air ambulance.
A recovery truck is currently on the scene attempting to clear the vehicle involved.
Happisburgh Common is currently closed to traffic near Victoria Cottage.
You may also want to watch:
Sanders Coaches say they are currently unable to serve Happisburgh Common and do not know when services will be able to resume.
Local residents say they have been hearing helicopters landing throughout the morning.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 5 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown