New Nissan showroom opens
A very special customer did the business when she opened the new Crayford and Abbs full Nissan main dealer showroom at Bodham, near Holt.
Pat McIntosh has bought 24 Nissans over the past 40 years and been dealing with Kevin Abbs from when he used to work at former Nissan dealership Coredale in Cromer.
Dealer principal Kevin said she had now ordered her 25th car – one of the first sold by the new Nissan main dealership which has brought the brand back to North Norfolk after a six-year absence.
The opening of the modern, seven-car showroom was attended by 50 long-standing and loyal customers and Nissan management.
Kevin also praised the loyalty of his staff and said he would not have been able to expand the business and taken on the Nissan main dealership status without their support.
You may also want to watch:
Crayford and Abbs had been given the Nissan aftersales franchise 18 months ago and has been a Nissan specialist since opening its first garage at Mundesley eight years. The Bodham site opened five years ago.
The business now has 21 staff – 14 at Bodham and seven at Mundesley – several with many years of Nissan experience.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47