New members of dealer team
Vauxhall dealer Thurlow Nunn is showcasing a wealth of motoring experience with a number of new appointments at its Holt branch.
Heading up the team is general manager Jody Causton, who has arrived at the retailer in Cromer Road with 17 years of experience in the motor trade.
He has been part of the Thurlow Nunn family for the past four years, serving as sales manager at the group's branch in Diss.
Jody said: 'I am delighted to have joined the team here in Holt following a successful and enjoyable time at Diss. My priority for Holt is to pay real attention to the service we provide our customers and ensure that everyone goes away from the dealership happy.'
Joining Jody is sales controller Marie Clarke, who has worked in the motor trade for nearly 10 years and first joined the Thurlow Nunn group in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Reflecting on her new role at Holt, Marie said: 'I really enjoy the customer aspect of my role here, you really get to know the customers as they come back time and again knowing they can put their trust in us.
'Thurlow Nunn, as a family-run company, provides customers with the security of knowing that they are really valued, whilst the company's impressive size provides our customers with a fantastic range of choice and variety.'
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 8 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
Completing the new team at Holt is sales executive David Clarke from Norwich, who has 14 years of motor trade experience.
He said: 'I am pleased to be joining the Thurlow Nunn team and I am enjoying the great family atmosphere here in the showroom.
'Thurlow Nunn's high retention of staff just goes to show what a great place it is to work and I look forward to building my career with such an impressive company.'
Simon Grylls, regional director of Thurlow Nunn, offers his final thoughts on the ethos behind the motor group, saying: 'When a customer buys a car from Thurlow Nunn, it is as if they become a part of the Thurlow Nunn family.'
For more on vehicles and offers and to meet the new team call in at the Cromer Road showroom at Holt, telephone 01263 713254 or visit www.thurlownunn-vauxhall.co.uk
Thurlow Nunn also has Vauxhall dealerships in Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Wisbech, Diss, Fakenham, Beccles and Dereham.