New First Norwich bus network comes into effect today
The new colour-coded First Norwich bus network comes into effect today.
New timetables and route details have now been distributed and are available at www.firstgroup.com.
Staff from First Norwich will be on Hay Hill in the city centre between 11am and 3pm tomorrow to answer any questions passengers have about the new network.
First has also introduced a promotional �4 day ticket, valid in Norwich Zones one to five.
The �4 day ticket will be available to adult passengers through until New Year's Eve.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the new network, or for any questions about First bus services, contact First's customer services department on 08456 020 121 or go to www.firstgroup.com
First Norwich now also has a Twitter account - @FirstNorwich - which will provide live information and help.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000