Mini fans urged to join coastal run for wedding
- Credit: supplied
Something old, something new – as long as it is a MINI.
Wedded bliss for one newly-wed couple will be a celebratory tour of Minis along the North Norfolk coast.
And Mini fans Alison Whatling and Andrew Olby want fellow owners and enthusiasts to join them and take part in their special Mini run along the North Norfolk coast to help celebrate their marriage.
Mini owner Alison, 23, and Andrew, 24, are getting married at Holt Church on Saturday, August 16, and the following day they are staging their Mini coastal tour. Owners are invited to meet on Sunday, August 17 at the clifftop car park at Cromer at 11am. The run will finish at Hunstanton for fish and chips and ice cream. All Minis, both classic and the new BMW models, are welcome to join the fun.
Alison and Andrew, who both love cars especially Minis, will have a selection of white Minis, kindly supplied by Cooper MINI Norwich, which will be used for the wedding and the coast run.
You may also want to watch:
If any owners want more information telephone Alison's father, Peter, on 07785 561219.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk