Many happy returns for Sean at Wrights Mazda
- Credit: supplied
There's a familiar face back at Wrights Mazda in Norwich with Sean Curtis returning as dealer principal.
Sean had been at the Cromer Road dealership for 10 years, rising to the role of customer care and service manager, before moving to a Mazda dealership in London as aftersales manager so he has maintained his relationship with the brand.
His return to Wrights coincides with Michelle Crouch being promoted to sales administration and marketing manager after 13 years with the dealership.
Both look forward to welcoming old and new customers to the dealership, where long service seems to be the norm. Brothers Dean and Wayne Crosswell, general manager and head technician respectively, have both been there for more than 25 years while group operations manager Richard Marler, warranty and service manager Mike Barnes, technician Lee Harrison and service receptionist Ingress Chamberlain each have 20 years or more service.
Managing director John Wright said: 'I'm extremely grateful to all at Norwich for their tremendous loyalty. It means we operate like a true family business, where customers will see the same people on each visit, building up a real relationship with us for all their motoring needs.'
You may also want to watch:
Sean said: 'Customer satisfaction is so important to a local business.
'When we were talking about me coming back to Wrights it was nice to know all the staff were still here and that speaks volumes for the dealership, Mazda and the team for them to all still be together working in the same place.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
'Since I have been back it is nice to see all the customers again – they do a bit of a double-take when they see me!'