Main roadworks in Norfolk this week that you need to be aware of - including A11 night closure
- Credit: Archant
Below are the locations where roadworks are taking place on major routes in Norfolk and routes in and around Norwich city centre.
•A11 at Thetford: The A11 southbound between A1075 junction and A134 Thetford west junction will be closed between 8pm and 6am every night from April 18 to April 24 as Highways England carry out road repairs.
•A1075 at Dereham: There are temporary traffic lights in place on Yaxham Road, Station Road and London Road in Dereham as UK Power Networks carry out engineering work. Delays are expected until April 26. There have already been reports of disruption between the A47 junction and the A1075 Tavern Lane junction.
•A11/A140 Newmarket Road: There will be lane closures from the Poplar Avenue junction to 221 Newmarket Road by Norfolk County Council and its contractors as they install a new crossing as part of the Transport for Norwich scheme. Work is expected to last until early May.
•Wroxham Road: There will be three sets of temporary traffic lights in place along Wroxham Road in Sprowston between April 21 and 27 as BT connect homes to BT boxes.
You may also want to watch:
•A148 at Hillington: Anglian Water will be carrying out engineering work until April 20 on the A148 Fakenham Road.
To keep up to date with all the latest roadworks and road closures visit our live travel map.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 8 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case