Road to be closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists could face delays as a road is closed for repair work.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on Thursday, September 10 on Lowestoft Road in Blundeston.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work takes place from 9.30am on September 10 with a diversion of about 5.8km in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work is to be carried out along “the full length of the road.”
You may also want to watch:
While the work is taking place, it adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Suffolk Highways Tweeted: “Lowestoft Road, Blundeston will be closed on September 10 between 9.30am and 1pm for road repairs.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
“Please follow the diversion - Hall Road, B1074, B1075 and vice versa.”
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .