Road to be closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists could face delays as a road is closed for repair work.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on Thursday, September 10 on Lowestoft Road in Blundeston.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work takes place from 9.30am on September 10 with a diversion of about 5.8km in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work is to be carried out along “the full length of the road.”
You may also want to watch:
While the work is taking place, it adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Suffolk Highways Tweeted: “Lowestoft Road, Blundeston will be closed on September 10 between 9.30am and 1pm for road repairs.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
“Please follow the diversion - Hall Road, B1074, B1075 and vice versa.”
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .