Long tailbacks on A11 after crash
- Credit: Denise Bradley
There are currently long tailbacks on the A11 after a crash at Wymondham.
Drivers have reported long delays on both carriageways between Wymondham and Norwich.
According to the AA lane two of both sides of the road is closed for emergency barrier repairs, following an accident that occurred on the southbound side.
There are also delays on the A47 near Thickthorn Roundabout to the B1135.
Konectbus has announced there will be delays on routes six and eight, with route eight potentially diverting via Cringleford.
More to follow.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients