Local move for Holden Mobility
Holden Mobility is reshaping the way it does business for 2012.
For the past five years the company has been a leading converter of Renault and Fiat wheelchair-accessible vehicles and driving adaptations supplying the whole of the UK.
Now Holden Mobility will concentrate all its future efforts only in the East Anglia region.
A series of changes in the mobility market and feedback from existing customers has prompted this positive move. The terms and conditions of the Motability scheme mean Holden Mobility will cease conversion and UK demonstrations of new vehicles for wheelchair access and concentrate solely on its local customer base.
The changes are good news for disabled customers in East Anglia, and will mean they can expect a more consistent level of service and care, along with an improved range of nearly-new and used wheelchair-accessible vehicles all available from its dedicated showroom in Heigham Street, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Holden Mobility will benefit from reduced fuel and travel costs, and an increase in operational efficiencies.
Holden Group chief executive Tim Holden said: 'Holden Mobility has been a great success, when we analysed our business 60pc of our sales are in the East Anglia region so it makes total sense to invest all our efforts into servicing this region. By doing less nationally we believe we can do more locally and importantly do it even better.'
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
All existing customers have been made aware of the changes personally and can contact Holden Mobility 01603 283935 or Motability 0845 4564566 with any questions.