Local dealer takes on MV Agusta
Dave Barkshire Motorcycles has been awarded the franchise for MV Agusta for the east of England.
Dave's many years of experience and his passion for motorcycling helped secure the deal. Along with its recent move to new premises at Rackheath Industrial Estate, near Norwich, with its well-equipped workshop and able staff, it's been quite an accolade to be awarded this opportunity to increase its portfolio with this art of motorcycle, along with the KTM, Aprilia and Peugeot brands, bikes, clothing and accessories.
The MV Agusta range includes the 1090 Brutale and the unique F4.
With the new F4 you enter into a new sporting dimension, absolute power, unique technology, performance and built with pure passion.
The new 2011 model has been designed without compromise to exceed all track records. With state-of-the art technology, sophisticated aerodynamics and perfect ergonomics the new F4 gives a performance of a true superbike that is now within everyone's reach. The absolute attention to detail is apparent from the instrument panel alone, a unique terminal that allows the rider to gather all kinds of useful information, including lap times as well as the programmable traction control.
You may also want to watch:
The new 186hp four--cylinder engine can be pushed to its very last horsepower thanks to the latest-generation electronics and its ultra sophiscated ECU.
The stablemate to the F4 is the Brutale.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 6 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 7 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 8 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown
- 9 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
The headlamp is a genuine trademark, it is what makes the Brutale expression unmistakable.
The 1090 is a completely new motorcycle, the most powerful and fastest Brutale ever, producing a 144bhp from its four-cylinder radial valve engine.
Contact Dave Barkshire Motorcycles by telephone on 01603 722800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org