Lee right on course to tee up his new Qashqai
- Credit: supplied
Royal Cromer golf professional Lee Patterson rose to the challenge to tee up his all-new Nissan Qashqai.
Kevin Abbs, director of North Norfolk Nissan main dealer Crayford and Abbs which sponsors Lee, was playing with the pro in a competition in August and Lee asked whether he should have the then current Qashqai or wait six months for the all-new model. So Kevin set him a challenge to get a replacement New Qashqai when it was launched.
Kevin said: 'I said it depends how good you play and, if you are a good pro, you will show me. His part of the bargain was he had to par or birdie every hole from then.'
Lee promptly did and secured his all-new Qashqai. Since Lee had his first Qashqai, Crayford and Abbs, at Bodham, near Holt, has sold another five as a direct result.
'I set him targets, the same way he does me when I play golf,' explained Kevin. 'His results are better than mine – my golf is not improving!'
You may also want to watch:
When Lee collected his new Qashqai, Kevin also handed over one to Crayford and Abbs's first retail Qashqai customer – Naomi Pearce from Sheringham.
Crayford and Abbs has now sold a total of 11 new Qashqais and had more than 100 people at its Qashqai launch event at the dealership.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks