Holden Motors driving up satisfaction
A positive response to achieving excellent customer satisfaction by staff at Norwich Volvo dealership Holden Motors has seen the retailer steadily climb the ladder of success to seventh place in the UK rankings for aftersales in July.
Customer satisfaction is one of the key drivers in customer retention and a very important key performance indicator used by the manufacturer to measure a dealership's performance.
Adrian Will, Holden's group aftersales manager, said: 'This incredible achievement did not come easy and required a cultural change throughout the business with every member of the team embracing the challenge. Everyone in the Holden Group congratulates them on this fantastic result.
'I am assured they will continue their efforts with the ultimate focus on the top spot and truly being recognised as being the best at what we do and I am confident that accolade will not be long in coming.
'Well done, congratulations and thank you Team Holden Motors.'
You may also want to watch:
Holden Motors is in Barker Street, Norwich. Telephone 01603 756655 or visit www.holdengroup.co.uk
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply